River Avenue Brewery
Get your flannel ready – your favorite Fall festival is back. Join Blue Point Brewing Company for our second annual Logger Lager as we celebrate the malty style that makes us proud to be New Yorkers. This is your chance to try Lagers galore from your favorite New York breweries while dressed like a logger. Doesn’t get much better than that.
What else is goin’ down at the boatyard?
- Win Beer For A Year with our costume contest. Our well-qualified and (self-proclaimed) good-looking judges will be selecting a Best Lumberjack and Lumberjill, so dress to impress.
- Take home the title of Most (Lumber)Jacked at our legendary giant high striker. That’s it. Just the title.
- Prove your dedication to Lagers in our stein-holding competition. If we have to explain the concept behind this one, you should probably just not participate.
- Beer Education: Have you spent your whole adult life wondering what distinguishes Lagers from Ales? Does your friend keep one-upping you with his craft beer knowledge? Protect your craft cred. Our brewers have the low-down for you.
- Rock out to bluegrass jams from Free Grass Union and garage pop from las Rosas live on the Logger Lager stage.
- Chow down and support our local New York food trucks: Brockenzo’s Neapolitan Pizza, Chiddy’s Cheesesteaks, and Noah’s On The Road. P.S. Lagers pair well with just about everything.
- The Mayor of Logger Lager may make an appearance depending on what’s for dinner.
- You’ll be part of a growing tradition in spreading the Lager love.
- A General Admission ticket provides you with entry to the festival from 2-6pm as well as tastings of fine lagers from local New York breweries. We’ll even let you keep the cup.
- A Designated Driver ticket provides you with entry to the festival from 2-6pm.
- No one under the age of 21-years-old will be permitted on the brewery property. Please have your ID available at check-in. Sorry, no dogs or kids at this one!
- The Tasting Room will be closed for normal hours on this day.
- This ticket is nonrefundable.
- The festival is rain or shine, so get that flannel ready.
- Food options will be available from local vendors.
- Transportation: We highly encourage you to take advantage of the LIRR. The brewery is located just a few blocks from the Patchogue station. Limited parking will also be available at the River Elementary School overflow lot.